This episode of the Heart-Centred Business podcast is a very special Spotlight interview with the amazing Emily Osmond!
Emily is my go-to guru when it comes to all things Instagram… and she could be yours too! She is one of the speakers at the Heart-Centred Virtual Business Conference that’s happening in March 2021, so make sure you go get your ticket.
In this interview, Emily and I talk about all things Instagram, why it can be such a powerful connection tool for your business, and some of the things that you DON’T need to do when it comes to growing your business on Instagram.
Emily also talks about her amazing free webinar coming up, How to turn Instagram into the sales engine for your business. You can sign up at emilyosmond.com/free.
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve even popped some key points below. ENJOY!!!
“Connection over perfection.” – Emily Osmond
In this episode we talk about:
- How Emily helps womxn who are starting a business online
- Why she LOVES Instagram and feels it’s so powerful for online business
- The amazing impact that Instagram can have on building an entrepreneur’s confidence
- What some of Emily’s favourite things are about Instagram stories, and how she uses that for connection
- Emily’s thoughts and top tips on Instagram reels
- Overcoming the fear that you may have around Instagram
- Learning as you go
MORE ABOUT EMILY’S FREEBIE:
Coming up on March 10th 2021, Emily is running her live webinar How to turn Instagram into the sales engine for your business.
In this free workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to get heard and seen in the noisy online world (i.e. stop being invisible!)
- How to fill your audience with the RIGHT people (i.e. people who LOVE your content and will buy your products, services or programs!)
- And how to consistently turn your followers into (raving) customers – without being ‘salesy’
You can register at emilyosmond.com/free.
If you want to pick Emily’s brain MORE about Instagram and how to make sure it fits into the marketing process and growth strategy for your business, the great news is that Emily is one of the speakers at the upcoming Heart-Centred Virtual Business Conference!
Emily’s going to be talking about conversion strategies from Instagram as well – what the next step is, not just from getting reach and playing around with reaching your audience and sharing content, but actually how to make that into a high conversion strategy.
If that is something you’re interested in, make sure you grab your ticket at heartcentredbusinessconference.com/virtual.
As always, please come on over to the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community, share your comments or questions using #podcastaha and the episode number (258), and let’s continue the conversion over there!
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.