Website Terms and Conditions
Use of this website constitutes a legally binding contract between you as the consumer, and the provider – Tash Corbin Pty Ltd, ABN 85 644 157 577, and you agree to these conditions by accessing this site – irrespective of whether you sign up for a free resource, make a purchase, or not.
These website terms and conditions relate to all websites owned and managed by Tash Corbin Pty Ltd, including but not limited to:
- To respect the Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and all copyrights relating to this website and Tash Corbin. The contents of this website remain the property of Tash Corbin, including all materials – written, image, video and audio. Copyright for this website and its contents is owned by Tash Corbin.
- To refrain from attempting unauthorised log-ins or hacks of this website, including sub-domains. This includes attempts to duplicate the website, or any of its components.
- That you will not duplicate, alter, or distribute any material in any format from this website without the express written consent of Tash Corbin. You may share links to pages on this website ONLY where they are publicly accessible and not provided as part of a paid product or service. If in doubt, contact Tash Corbin via our contact form.
Purchase of products and services from Tash Corbin, regardless of the platform upon which they are purchased, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Payments are processed through a third-party provider (Stripe or Paypal) – no credit card details are retained by Tash Corbin, other than the final 4 digits of credit card numbers for identification purposes.
- Most purchases from Tash Corbin are eligible for a 30-day money back guarantee. An administration fee of 5% may be deducted at the seller’s discretion. Once the 30-day period has expired no refunds will be available and all payment plans must be completed as per the original terms.
- If a payment declines, the customer will receive a notification, and will be required to make alternative payment within 3 working days. If this is not done, the product will be forfeited and no refunds will be provided.
- Any questions regarding payments, purchases, refunds and membership should be directed to email@example.com as quickly as possible.
- Tash Corbin reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
- Tash Corbin reserves the right to remove any program member at any time without refund.
- Membership of any program’s FB Group is subject to the community guidelines, which can be found in the About section of the relevant Facebook Group
- All training materials, recordings, content, sounds, videos and images remain the property of Tash Corbin at all times, and are subject to copyright. No reproduction, sharing or copying of materials is permitted without prior written consent from Tash Corbin or her legal representative.
- From time to time Tash Corbin may run special competitions or promotional activities within and for the sales of products and services. These are conducted with ‘fair go’ policies in mind, and no conversations will be entered into regarding competitions and promotions. These are the express right of the provider.
- No representation is given to the outcomes achieved by members through purchase of any product or service. The provider does not provide any financial or legal advice to members, and all information provided is a guideline only. You should always consult your own legal and financial advisor when taking into consideration any information or opinions provided. Tash Corbin is not liable for the results of any information provided, and has not made any claims as to the outcomes that customers, or their business interests will achieve as a result of purchase.
- By purchasing you agree to these terms and conditions.
LAST UPDATED: 27 May 2021