Today I’m talking with Tanja Gardner about how to give your writing the best chance to connect with your ideal clients …
Here is what we’re talking about on this episode:
- Using language that your audience understands
- Speaking to what’s important to your readership
- Finding the balance between honesty and over-sharing
- How to master repurposing content
- Understanding/allowing for the evolution of your genuine voice
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.
Until next time, gorgeous one, I’ve been Tash Corbin. You have been a fabulous podcast listener and I cannot wait to see you shine.
Hi, I’m Tash. And I am so excited that you’re here. As you may have noticed I’m a total business and marketing strategy geek and I absolutely love helping women to create online businesses and courses that are perfectly aligned with THEIR zone of genius, AND that have a super-specific and strong value proposition for their ideal clients. Connect with on social media (links below) and come join the #ladyposse on Facebook.