In this special Spotlight episode, I am joined by one of my favourite EFT practitioners… the amazing Claire Kerslake! Claire is here to talk to us about business mindset for ambitious people who set a very high standard for themself.
For those of you who don’t know, Claire is an amazing EFT practitioner that I’ve worked with myself several times.
She helps women in business with mindset, getting stuff done and achieving their goals. She’s especially skilled at helping those of us who are ambitious and set high standards for ourselves.
In this episode, Claire also shares her free Tapping Toolkit for Women in Business. You can grab that freebie here: CLICK ME
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve popped in what we discuss below. ENJOY!!
“Don’t stay stuck. Give yourself the support that you deserve.” – Claire Kerslake
In this episode, Claire and I discuss:
- Where Claire sees ambitious women who set high standards for themselves tripping up and struggling with online business
- The mindset solution for people who believe that in order to earn more they need to work more
- The tendency that ambitious people have to go it alone and try to figure it out themselves
- Feeling unworthy of success if you don’t struggle for it
- The core connected beliefs that many of us have that need to be unpacked
- The power of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- A good way to get started using EFT for mindset
More about Claire’s Freebie:
It’s called The Ultimate Tapping Toolkit for Women in Business.
In this freebie, Claire helps you to:
- Work through feeling stuck and frustrated in your business
- Tap away procrastination
- Tap to increase self-belief
- What to say when tapping
- And so much more!
You can grab this toolkit for free at clairekerslake.com/toolkit
You can find out more about Claire Kerslake here:
- Website: clairekerslake.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/ClaireKerslakeeft
- Instagram: instagram.com/clairekerslakeeft
- Youtube: @clairekerslakeeft
If you have any follow-up questions or aha moments from hearing Claire talk about the mindset for ambitious people, please come and share in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community using #podcastaha and the episode number (339).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.