In this Spotlight episode, I’m interviewing one of the most amazing entrepreneurs I have ever had the pleasure of working with – both as a mentor and a client – on using Feng Shui for easier business… it’s the incredible Kerri Miller!
Kerri is a Feng Shui specialist, and in this episode, Kerri and I discuss the alignment between what we do internally and externally from an energetic perspective, how to use your environment to maximise business success and growth, and so much more!
This is a really juicy conversation about how your environment and the spaces around you are an untapped resource of energy, success and results that we can tap into simply by being intentional about our environment.
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve popped in what we discuss below. ENJOY!!
“Your space is a powerful support mechanism for you. You can tap into the energy of your surroundings at any time. It’s a great opportunity to energise yourself, and call energy into your business and money in your direction.”
– Kerri Miller
In this episode, Kerri and I discuss:
- How Kerri supports heart-centred entrepreneurs to use Feng Shui for easier business
- How the energy of our environment aligns with the internal work that we do from a mindset and energetic perspective
- The biggest Feng Shui mistakes that people make when running their business from home
- The Command Position
- Some of the key principles we should look out for when organising our space
- What to do if you don’t have a dedicated workspace
- Kerri’s favourite things to surround herself with to attract more money and business growth
- Signs that there’s an energetic block in your space
- The power of switching up where you work depending on what you’re working on
- The benefits of simply paying attention to your surroundings and how they make you feel
- Using the Bagua Map to look at different areas of your home and really get specific about what you want to attract in
More about Kerri’s freebie:
Kerri shares her free E-book, Set Yourself Up for Success and Prosperity.
In that E-book, Kerri talks about what the Feng Shui Command Position is and why it’s important, clear examples of how to set up your desk, and some alternates for smaller spaces.
Get this free E-book here: CLICK ME
Find out more about Kerri here:
- Website: KerriMillerFengShui.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/FengShuiPathways
- Instagram: instagram.com/kerrimillerfengshui
As always, make sure to come on over to the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs Facebook group and share any questions or aha moments that you’ve had as a result of reading this episode. Just use #podcastaha and the episode number (323), and let’s keep the convo going!
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.