In this special Spotlight episode of the podcast, I am interviewing the FABULOUS Jo Bendle.
Jo is one of the most productive people I know. She does it in such a cool, calm and collected way that looks effortless from the outside.
In this interview, we talk about productivity, being more effective, and going BIGGER when it comes to your goals and what you’re able to achieve in your business without burning yourself out.
Jo also shares her amazing free Weekly Planning System (aka the “secret weapon” for getting so much done in her business). You can grab that free resource here: CLICK ME
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve popped in what we discuss below. ENJOY!!
“Embrace the experiment. Get out there and try something – it’s going to take you somewhere.” – Jo Bendle
In this episode, Jo Bendle and I discuss:
- How Jo helps to empower women to claim more from life and business
- Jo’s secret to achieving so many amazing goals while making it look effortless
- What drives people to choose the wrong goals
- How action uncovers your mindset blocks
- Why we should aim for average
- Bringing our goals back to very small weekly actions
- Jo’s “secret weapon” resource
- Why Jo started her podcast, Meant for More with Jo Bendle, and what it’s about
More about Jo’s freebie:
Jo’s simple Weekly Planning System is considered the “secret weapon” in her business.
This free resource is an amazing toolkit of what Jo does every single week to stay calm, stay focused, and keep moving forward in the right direction – both in her business AND personal life.
Grab this freebie here: CLICK ME
You can find out more about Jo at:
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, you will absolutely LOVE Jo’s podcast, Meant for More with Jo Bendle. More information about where you can listen can be found here: CLICK ME
Please come and share your questions, comments and lightbulb moments over in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community using #podcastaha and the episode number (307).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.