In today’s special Spotlight episode of the Heart-Centred Business Podcast, I’m interviewing the one and only Zach Spuckler about low-ticket offers.
Zach has been a speaker at both of our Heart-Centred Business Conferences in Australia, and he’s also been on the podcast several times.
I adore Zach and love that he’s so disruptive and such a maverick in the online business world.
In this episode, Zach and I talk about pricing elitism and privilege, what some of the big marketers are forgetting when they say that a $5,000 client is way better than a $500 client, and also a few other ways that we are both being rebels and mavericks in the online business world.
If you are a little bit frustrated with hearing the same message over and over again from every single marketing person, I think you’re going to find this interview particularly compelling.
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve even popped some key points below. ENJOY!!!
In this episode we talk about:
- Zach’s new program Launch It, and why he priced it how he did
- The difference between an ascension model and evolution model
- The importance of recognising that it’s a pricing model, not a mindset
- How people try to justify their price by giving more, and how this can impact their sales
- Why Zach loves making things more accessible and affordable for his ideal clients with low-ticket offers
- How you can have extremes at every price point
- How the rat race of the online business world has impacted our goals
- The $500 client / $5,000 client meme
- Entrepreneurial elitism
- Reconnecting with the driver behind your business
- How the more experienced entrepreneurs can forget what it was like when first starting out in business
- How you can join the waitlist for Zach’s AMAZING course Launch It at launching.heartsoulhustle.com/waitlist
- Plus soooo much more!
More about Zach’s low-ticket item:
It’s called The Challenge Launch Toolkit, and in it, you learn how to structure your 5-day challenge.
- A quick 20-minute crash course on how to structure Facebook ads for your challenge (you need to understand the fundamentals of Facebook ads to use this)
- Swipe files for your email copy
- An outline for how to run the whole challenge
- An invite into Zach’s private Facebook community
You can grab this very robust system for just US$37 HERE.
To check out all things Zach, go to his:
Make sure you come and share your questions, comments and light-bulb moments over in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community, using #podcastaha and the episode number (263).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.