In this Spotlight episode of the podcast, I’m interviewing the amazing Suz Chadwick.
For those of you who attended the 2020 Virtual Business Conference, you will recognise Suz and her amazing voice, as well as her vibrant personality and bold brand.
Suz is a business and branding strategist, and today we’re going to talk about building yourself as a speaker.
Suz is definitely one of the people that I look up to as a go-to speaker in the industry. She’s always on stage and I absolutely love and adore the advice that she has for us today on how YOU can be seen as a go-to speaker, as well as how you can get started in being a paid speaker.
In this episode, Suz also shares her free workbook, 5 steps to building a bold speaker brand. You can access this epic freebie here: suzchadwick.com/speakerworkbook.
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve even popped some key points below. ENJOY!!!
“Every womxn can become a bold and powerful voice in her industry if she chooses. It’s up to us to claim our space.”
– Suz Chadwick
In this episode we talk about:
- Why it’s so important for womxn in business to be competent speakers
- What Suz puts her business success down to
- How she started with her speaking and why it’s become such a big part of her business success
- What Clubhouse is and how it’s positively impacting Suz’s organic reach and connection with her audience
- When Suz transitioned into being paid to speak, and how this transition occurred
- The benefit of having the mindset of what a serious speaker would do in any given situation
- What Suz sees as the main reasons for womxn staying back from speaking gigs, and how they can get through that
- Why it’s important to focus on how you’re serving your audience rather than how you’re serving yourself
More about Suz’s freebie:
It’s called 5 steps to building a bold speaker brand. This is a free workbook that gives you some great exercises to start to kick off that bold speaker journey and become the go-to speaker in your industry!
You can download it at suzchadwick.com/speakerworkbook.
Links to Suz’s socials:
I’m so excited to let you know that Suz will also be speaking again at the Heart-Centred Business Virtual Conference in 2021!
This time, she’s going to talk to us about how you can grow a bold speaking business.
In the workshop that Suz is running at the Heart-Centred Business Conference, she will be going deeper into how you can set yourself up for success, start choosing yourself as a speaker, find your signature thing, and also start working towards being a go-to and paid speaker in your industry.
Grab your ticket at heartcentredbusinessconference.com/virtual
Make sure you come and share your questions, comments and light-bulb moments over in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community, using #podcastaha and the episode number (260).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.