In this Spotlight episode of the podcast, I am interviewing the one and only Leonie Dawson.
Leonie Dawson was the second Australian woman that I ever discovered as an entrepreneur when I started my business. I started following Leonie back in 2014, and it has been an epic journey ever since.
In this interview, I get to peel back the curtain and ask some really juicy questions about the success of her multi-million dollar business over the years.
Leonie also shares her wide range of freebies which can be found here: leoniedawson.com/free
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve even popped some key points below. ENJOY!!!
“Just f**king do it. Just do your sh*t in the world.
You have so many big gifts in the world and we need it, we need you so just turn up and share it and be that big bright light that you were born to be.” – Leonie Dawson
In this episode Leonie tells us about:
- Where her business originated from
- Where her love of courses came from and how they’ve impacted her business growth
- What triggered the closure of her wildly successful and profitable membership that had been going for nine years
- What she is focused on in terms of business growth, and how she makes sure that it’s maintained
- Whether she has always taken the approach of following her gut and not creating pressure to generate leads, or whether she’s gone through phases of focusing on marketing, sales, etc.
- Where her epic boundaries came from and how she keeps them
- What kind of team she has to help her
- If she’s experienced money blocks with the amazing income she brings in
- What she’s offering now
- How she deals with the meanies in the online world
Leonie has a wide range of free goodies on her website, from colouring pages to marketing workbooks and so much more.
You can find it all here: leoniedawson.com/free
Make sure you come and share your questions, comments and light-bulb moments over in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community using #podcastaha and the episode number (233).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.
Hi, I’m Tash. And I am so excited that you’re here. As you may have noticed I’m a total business and marketing strategy geek and I absolutely love helping women to create online businesses and courses that are perfectly aligned with THEIR zone of genius, AND that have a super-specific and strong value proposition for their ideal clients. Connect with on social media (links below) and come join the #ladyposse on Facebook.