This is a super special episode of the Heart-Centred Business Podcast because it is a Spotlight interview with the one and only Suzy Ashworth.
In this interview, Suzy and I discuss mindset, messaging and growing a business.
Suzy also shares her free masterclass How to Master Your Message. You can access this incredible freebie here: suzyashworth.com/masterclass
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve popped in what we discuss below. ENJOY!!
“Faith + action = belief” – Suzy Ashworth
In this episode we discuss:
- What the number one thing that gets in the way of women who want to create a successful business is
- What the secret to any successful entrepreneurial business is
- Why women find it so hard to do their messaging
- Suzy’s top three tips for someone who feels as though they’re constantly stopping themself from doing what needs to be done
- What Suzy’s number one tactic or strategy would be for getting her business going again quickly if it was shut down today
- The origin story and meaning of Suzy’s beautiful quote
More about Suzy’s freebie:
If you want to uplevel your business, the first thing that you need to do is go back to your message.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking to hit your first $5,000, $20,000 or $50,000 month… whenever you’re wanting to uplevel, you start with your messaging.
That’s why Suzy has created her free masterclass How to Master Your Message.
You can find it here: suzyashworth.com/masterclass
Make sure you come and share your questions, comments and light-bulb moments over in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community using #podcastaha and the episode number (225).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.
Hi, I’m Tash. And I am so excited that you’re here. As you may have noticed I’m a total business and marketing strategy geek and I absolutely love helping women to create online businesses and courses that are perfectly aligned with THEIR zone of genius, AND that have a super-specific and strong value proposition for their ideal clients. Connect with on social media (links below) and come join the #ladyposse on Facebook.