This episode of the Heart-Centred Business Podcast is a Spotlight interview with the amazing Natalie Sisson.
Natalie and I got down to business discussing what it really takes to have five-figure months.
In the interview, Natalie shared her free quick-start guide and audio – Get Paid to Be You: 10 steps to monetise you and do the work that matters. You can access this epic freebie here: nataliesisson.com.
Watch the interview below or listen on your favourite podcasting app.
And if you want a quick summary, I’ve even popped some key points below. ENJOY!!!
“For you to have the impact and income that you deserve, you need to truly look within and find out what puts you in flow, and then focus on that and solely on that and success will be yours.” – Natalie Sisson
In this episode we talk about:
- How to get yourself having consistent five-figure months in your business as quickly and easily as possible
- WHY so many entrepreneurs get stuck earning under five-figures a month
- The correlation between mindset, strategy and reaching your income goals
- The impact that the people you surround yourself with can have on you and your business
- The most common places where people are making mistakes and getting in their own way
- The benefits of narrowing down your business and knowing exactly WHERE to focus your energy and attention
- How you can best diversify your income streams and focus on what YOU have to offer as an individual
MORE ABOUT NATALIE’S FREEBIE:
It’s called Get paid to be you: 10 steps to monetise yourself and do the work that matters.
In this quick-start guide and workbook, Natalie covers how you can earn revenue by packaging your knowledge and skills, expertise and personality into it.
Get it here: nataliesisson.com
Make sure you come and share your questions, comments and light-bulb moments over in the Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community, using #podcastaha and the episode number (221).
Until next time, I cannot WAIT to see you SHINE.
Hi, I’m Tash. And I am so excited that you’re here. As you may have noticed I’m a total business and marketing strategy geek and I absolutely love helping women to create online businesses and courses that are perfectly aligned with THEIR zone of genius, AND that have a super-specific and strong value proposition for their ideal clients. Connect with on social media (links below) and come join the #ladyposse on Facebook.