Today is a Spotlight Series interview with the gorgeous Elle Roberts.
We talk about just what it takes to be asked to be a speaker at conferences and events and all of Elle’s beautiful advice for those of you who are thinking about running live events as part of your business model.
Here is what we discussed:
- How live events build a really strong community.
- Identifying the main challenges of running a live workshop and how to overcome them
- Why you need at least eight weeks’ lead time to promote your event
- The top three things that you need to consider to make your live event successful
- We’ll cover how to be a speaker at other live events and the proven strategies to make that happen.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.
As always, my gorgeous, until next time. I cannot wait to see you shine.
Bye for now from me,
- The Artful Business Conference – purchase your tickets through my link and get FREE access to the Heart-Centred Business Academy