Oh, my goodness. This is it. Episode 1 of the #ladyposse podcast.
I am so excited to finally have my podcast up and running and helping you even further in your gorgeous heart-centered business. Thank you so much for joining me for episode one of #ladyposse.
This episode, we’re going to be looking at Facebook Marketing.
- Why Facebook is definitely a minimum requirement for an online business these days.
- Best practices and strategies for beginners, intermediate and advanced Facebook users.
- The best way to use Facebook pages (hint: they’re not dead).
- How to make the most of Facebook groups – the ones you’re in and the one’s you run.
- Core Strategy: How often to post, what to post and why consistency is key.
- Why are you here? Using Facebook to connect and engage with your audience.
- Have fun and experiment with Facebook ads. Plus detail on what to share in your ads, how much to expect to pay, what numbers to watch, and, of course, what results you can expect to see.
- The a difference between being on Facebook and just scrolling through your news feed.
- Allow yourself that freedom to explore Facebook as a marketing activity. When you have your own business and the majority of your marketing is through Facebook, then spending time on Facebook is actually good for your business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST MAY NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE.
As always, my gorgeous, until next time. I cannot wait to see you shine. Bye for now from me, Tash